1.1 This policy and procedure require to have methods to:
- assess, monitor and improve the quality and safety of the services provided including the quality of service users’ experience in receiving the services
- keep securely accurate records of the humanitarian services provided to each service user and of decisions taken about their welfare
- keep securely other records on staff and those required for the management of the service
- seek and act on feedback from service users and others in order to be assessing and improving the services
- ensure that the humanitarian service’s methods of governance and management remain effective.
2.0 Revision History
3.1 The policy applies to all board and CSO ordinary members
4.0 Policy Statement
4.1 This policy shows how CSO is organised and managed in line with the requirements of Regulation set forth by all the partners of CSO.
5.1 Service Users: Refugees/internally displaced persons
6.1 The board of managers and members will be responsible for the formation and effective management of CSO structures.
7.1 Organisation and Management Overview
CSO plans to run the service with the following structure, which will be made subject to review with the development of the service.
7.2 Board of Managers
7.2.1 Finance Department
7.3 Compliment and complaint officer committees