If you’ve raised funds that are no longer needed and haven’t transferred them to your bank yet, you can refund your donors.
If your fundraiser shows as “Deleted” in your DAC account, we can help you access it in any of the following ways.
Before you send the invitation, please make sure your beneficiary meets requirements to receive funds
We're happy you're considering DAC to help you fundraise for the events and causes important to you.
1. Decide whose bank the money will go to
2. Add personal and bank information
3. GoFundMe verifies your information
4. Share supporting documents (if necessary)
5. Receive money to your bank account
- Choosing your fundraising target
- Selecting a withdrawal type
- Adding videos to your fundraiser
- Did not receive phone verification code
Choosing a Fundraiser Type
How to make a donation
Donation not appearing
Changing your name on a donation
Tax information for donors